Welcome to Progress File
Progress File is a personal development portfolio designed for students from Years 8 to 14.
The website contains many resources and tools that will help pupils as they prepare for the transition between key stages and ultimately from school into employment, training and further or higher education.
Pupils can use Progress File to:
- record and update their interests, skills, achievements and qualifications;
- access interactive resources, including video and animations, to help them understand themselves better;
- complete self-assessment exercises;
- develop and amend individual action plans and career plans;
- access information to help with exam revision and career choices; and
- produce, store and update information for their CV and personal statement.
Teachers can also access the resources for whole-class activities via a whiteboard/projector.
Progress File is designed in three components, relevant for each key stage:
- Getting Startedâ€”Years 8-10
- Moving Onâ€”Years 11-12
- Widening Horizonsâ€”Years 13-14
Training presentations, enrolment steps and other useful resources are available for download on the right hand side.
If you are a teacher and would like to know more about using this resource in your school please contact: Paul Wright