Welcome to Widening Horizons
Widening Horizons is a personal development portfolio designed for students in Years 13 and 14. It includes resources to help them take control of their learning and development as they plan and prepare for the future. For example, it allows them to:
- record and update their interests, skills, achievements and qualifications;
- access interactive resources, including video and animations, to help them understand themselves better;
- complete self-assessment exercises;
- develop and amend individual action plans;
- access information to help with exam revision and career choices; and
- produce, store and update documents such as their CV and personal statement.
We have provided PDF files to take you through the enrolment steps. You can find these
on the right, in the tutorials box.
If you are a teacher and would like to know more about using this resource in your school please contact: email@example.com